Recommendations for the care of a leather bag
Keep the bag clean in a special cotton pouch. Remove natural dirt with a solution of ammonia alcohol (10-15 drops) in a glass of water and some liquid soap. Moisten a clean, soft, cotton cloth and wipe lightly until the dirt disappears. A clean product can be wiped with glycerin to avoid skin from drying out.
Do not recommended:
- Expose to water or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Dry on heating radiators, hair dryers, heaters, heated towel rails and other appliances, as well as in places with high temperatures.
- Hang a wet bag in a closet without drying it first.
- Store the leather bag in the closet without its cover or in a plastic bags.
- Iron the leather bag with an iron, wash it in a washing machine, and immerse any part of the bag in water.
- Rub the product on hard surfaces, hard brushes, sponges, sandpaper.
- Scrape dirt from the surface with sharp objects.
- Use gasoline, kerosene, turpentine to clean leather products.
- Spill perfumes on the product.
- Use chemically active substances: solvents, acetone, nail polish removers and undiluted alcohol.
- Use alcohol-based wipes, vinegar, and stain removers to clean the surface.
- Touch the product after using a hand cream.